Uninstall apps or extensions
If you find that you no longer need a particular app or extension, you can easily remove it from your Chromebook.
- Click the apps list icon in the launcher at the bottom of the screen.
- Find your app in the list and right-click (click with two fingers on a Chromebook) its icon.
- Select Remove from Chrome.
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Tools.
- Select Extensions.
- On the Extensions page that appears, click the trash can icon for the extension you’d like to remove.
If your extension appears as a button on the browser toolbar, you can also right-click (or click with two fingers on a Chromebook) its icon and select Remove from Chrome.
You can also temporarily disable the extension, instead of removing it altogether. On the Extensions page, deselect the “Enabled” checkbox for the extension.