Connect to Bluetooth devices
If your Chromebook works with Bluetooth, it can connect to accessories like:
- Headsets (audio only)
Step 1: Check if your Chromebook works with Bluetooth
Click your account photo, then look for "Bluetooth enabled" or "Bluetooth disabled."
If you see one of these options, your Chromebook works with Bluetooth.
Step 2: Pair a Bluetooth accessory
- Click your account photo.
- Click Bluetooth .
- If Bluetooth is off, turn on Bluetooth.
- Select the accessory you want to pair.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish pairing.
- To check if your accessory is paired, look under "Paired devices."
Note: If you’re turning on your Chromebook for the first time and you have a Bluetooth accessory nearby that’s also turned on, your Chromebook might automatically detect the device and help you pair it.
Troubleshoot Bluetooth problems
If you have trouble using a Bluetooth device with your Chromebook, try these steps:
- Make sure that the Bluetooth device works with your Chromebook. Learn which devices work with Chromebooks
- Turn the Bluetooth connection off, then on again
- Turn your Chromebook off, then on again
If you still have problems, contact your Chromebook manufacturer or your Bluetooth device's manufacturer.
Note: We want to know if you have problems with Bluetooth, so you can send feedback to Google by pressing Shift + Alt + i.
Casey is a Chromebook expert and author of this help page. Help her improve this article by leaving feedback below.