This device is managed by an administrator
What this means
Your Chromebook was set up and is now managed by an administrator at your work, school, or other group. Your administrator might be someone in your IT department or at your help desk.
What your administrator can do
Your administrator can:
- Control which settings you can change on your Chromebook
- Turn on or off some services you use, such as Google Drive
- Turn on status and activity tracking
Your administrator can see:
- Your operating system and its security
- How your Chromebook is performing
If you’re having a problem with your Chromebook, or if you have questions, contact your administrator.