Set the date and time
Your Chromebook automatically sets the time when you're connected to the web.
To change the date, time, or time zone, or to use a 24-hour clock:
- Sign in to your Chromebook.
- Click your account photo.
- Click Settings .
- Scroll down and click Advanced.
- In the "Date and time" section:
- To manually choose your time zone, turn off Set time zone automatically using your location. Pick a time zone from the menu.
- To switch to a 24-hour clock, turn on Use 24-hour clock.
Mel is a Chromebook expert and author of this help page. Help her improve this article by leaving feedback below.