Set the date and time
Your Chromebook automatically sets the time when you're connected to the Internet.
But if you'd like to set the date, time, time zone yourself or use a 24-hour clock, follow the steps below.
- Sign in to your Chromebook.
- Click the status area, where your account picture appears.
- Click Settings > Show advanced settings.
- In the "Date and time" section, you can:
- Pick your time zone from the menu.
- Switch to a 24-hour clock.
Discuss with other Chromies in Chromebook Central.
Casey is a Chromebook expert and author of this help page. Help her improve this article by leaving feedback below.