Change clock settings
To change the time, adjust your time zone, or to switch to a 24-hour clock, visit the Settings menu.
- Sign in to your Chromebook and click the status area in the lower-right corner of your screen.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings at the bottom of the page.
- In the "Date and time" section, you can adjust the following settings:
- Select your time zone from the menu.
- Switch to a 24-hour clock, instead of a 12-hour clock.
If the date or time is incorrect on your Chromebook, try adjusting your time zone.
- Want to see the time even when your browser window is maximized? You can control the display of the status area.
- Learn more about owner permissions.
Discuss with other Chromies in Chromebook Central.