Set the date and time
Your Chromebook automatically sets the time when you're connected to the Internet.
To set the date, time, or time zone yourself, or to use a 24-hour clock:
- Sign in to your Chromebook.
- Click your account picture.
- Click Settings Show advanced settings.
- In the "Date and time" section, you can:
- Pick your time zone from the menu
- Switch to a 24-hour clock
Casey is a Chromebook expert and author of this help page. Help her improve this article by leaving feedback below.