Set the date and time
To set the date, time, time zone, or to use a 24-hour clock, use the Settings menu.
- Sign in to your Chromebook and click the status area, where your account picture appears.
- Click Settings.
- Click the Show advanced settings link at the bottom of the page.
- In the "Date and time" section, you can:
- Pick your time zone from the menu.
- Switch to a 24-hour clock, instead of a 12-hour clock.
Your Chromebook automatically sets the time when you’re connected to the Internet.
Discuss with other Chromies in Chromebook Central.