You can open and make basic edits to photos you’ve saved on your Chromebook.
Open a photo with the image editor
- Sign in to your Chromebook.
- In the corner of your screen, click the Launcher Up arrow .
- Click Files .
- Find the photo you want to open. It might be saved in "My Drive" or "Downloads."
- Double-click the photo.
Edit your photos
To see a list of editing tools you can use to make basic edits to your photos, click Edit .
- Rename a photo: In the upper left corner, click the filename. Press Enter to save the new name.
- Automatically adjust brightness and contrast: Click Auto-fix .
- Adjust brightness and contrast yourself: Click Brightness .
- Crop your photo to a different size: Click Crop .
- Resize your photo: Click Resize .
- Rotate your photo: Click either Rotate left or Rotate right .
- Undo or redo changes you’ve made to your photo: Click Undo or Redo .
View, print, or delete photos
- See your photos as large thumbnails: Click Thumbnail view .
- Scroll through your photos one at a time: Click Slide view .
- See your photos in a slideshow: Click Slideshow .
- Print a photo: Open the photo and click Print .
- Delete a photo: Open the photo and click Delete .