You can improve your gaming experience with gaming features on some Chromebooks.
Important: The features below only apply to these Chromebook devices:
- Acer Chromebook 516 GE
- ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX55 Flip
- The ASUS CX55 Flip doesn't support the RGB keyboard.
- Lenovo Ideapad Gaming Chromebook
Use the Launcher to find & download games
- In the corner of your screen, select the Launcher .
- In the search bar at the top, search for a game title or keyword.
- If you already have the game downloaded, select it to play.
- If you don't have the game downloaded, you can buy it through other game services, like the Play Store and GeForce NOW.
- If you choose to buy the game, follow the on-screen instructions.
Change the color of your RGB keyboard
To personalize your gaming experience, you can choose the colors of your keyboard backlight.
- At the bottom right, select the time.
- Select Settings .
- In the "Personalization" section, select Set your wallpaper & style.
- At the bottom under "Keyboard backlight," choose your custom color.
- Tip: The default keyboard color is based on your current wallpaper.
Find more games & offers
You can find games and offers and learn more about gaming on ChromeOS here.