"This webpage is not available"
Google Chrome was unable to find and load the requested webpage. Try these suggestions to fix the issue.
Check the webpage URL
Double-check the URL in the address bar to make sure you're going to the right web address. If you've confirmed that you're going to the right web address, check whether you can open the same webpage on another computer connected to your network. If you can't see the webpage on any computer, the webpage may be temporarily down. You should also make sure you're properly connected to the Internet.
Clear your cookies
Cookies are files created by websites you've visited to store browsing information, such as your preferences for the website or profile information. A corrupted cookie file may be causing this error to show up. Follow these steps to clear your cookies:
- Click the status area in the lower-right corner, where your account picture appears.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings at the bottom of the page.
- In the "Privacy" section, click Content settings .
- In the Content Settings dialog that appears, click All cookies and site data.
- Click Remove all.
Adjust your proxy settings
If the browser seems to take a long time to load a website or search, it may be configured to access pages through a web proxy. Check whether the "Resolving proxy" message appears in the lower-left corner of the browser window. If so, adjust your proxy settings on the Settings page.
- Click the network icon in the lower-right corner of your screen.
- Select Settings and find the "Internet connection" section on the Settings page that appears.
- Click the network you're using.
- Select Network options from the menu.
- In the dialog that appears, click the Proxy tab.
- Configure your proxy settings.