You can quickly find specific Chromebook settings using the search bar.
Search within settings
- At the bottom right, select the time.
- Select Settings . Or press Alt + Shift + s.
- At the top, in the search bar, type a keyword, like Wi-Fi.
- Tip: To go to the search bar, you can also press Ctrl + f.
- In the dropdown, select an option.
Tips for searching
- To check if your Chromebook’s operating system is updated:
- To find your Wi-Fi settings:
- To go to your accessibility features:
- To change your display settings:
- To control what you sync across devices: