Fix problems with apps, extensions, or themes
If you're having problems with your apps, extensions, and themes, try these steps.
If you can't install an app
- You can no longer download an app on Mac, Windows, or Linux.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Chrome. Learn how to update Chrome.
- If you're using a work or school computer, your administrator might not let you install items from the Chrome Web Store. For more help, contact your administrator.
If you don't see all your apps, extensions, and themes in Chrome
You'll need to sign in to the same account in Chrome and the Chrome Web Store. Here's how:
- In Chrome, at the top right, click Menu Settings.
- Under "People," you'll see the email address used to sign in to Chrome.
- Go to the Chrome Web Store.
- On the top-right, click your email address.
- Click Sign in with another account.
- Sign in with the same Google Account you use in Chrome.
If you need help with something you bought with Google Payments
- Go to Google Payments.
- Click Subscriptions and services View purchases.
- Click a purchase.
- On the bottom right, click the contact link.
Get more help
Contact the developer of the app, extension, or theme:
- Open the Chrome Web Store.
- At the top right, click Settings My Extensions & Apps.
- Click the app, extension, or theme.
- In the box that appears, at the top, click Support.
- Fill out the "Tell the Developer" form, or click the link to go to the developer's website.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?