If you're having problems with your apps, extensions and themes, try these steps.
If you can't install an app
- You can no longer download an app on Mac, Windows or Linux.
- Make sure that you have the latest version of Chrome. Find out how to update Chrome.
- If you're using a work or school computer, your administrator might not let you install items from the Chrome Web Store. For more help, contact your administrator.
If you don't see all your apps, extensions and themes in Chrome
You'll need to sign in to the same account in Chrome and the Chrome Web Store. Here's how:
- In Chrome, at the top right, click Menu Settings.
- Under 'People', you'll see the email address used to sign in to Chrome.
- Go to the Chrome Web Store.
- At the top-right, click your email address.
- Click Sign in with another account.
- Sign in with the same Google account that you use in Chrome.
If you need help with something that you bought with Google Pay
- Go to Google Pay.
- Click Subscriptions and services View purchases.
- Click a purchase.
- At the bottom right, click the contact link.
Get more help
Contact the developer of the app, extension or theme:
- Visit the Chrome Web Store
- At the top right, click Settings My Extensions & Apps.
- Click the app, extension or theme.
- In the box that appears, at the top, click Support.
- Fill in the 'Tell the Developer' form, or click the link to go to the developer's website.