Help for apps, extensions, or themes
If you're having problems with your apps, extensions, and themes, here are some tips for troubleshooting.Help with installing apps
If you're having a hard time installing apps from the Google Chrome Web Store, here are some things to check:
- To install items from the Chrome Web Store, you need to use Google Chrome.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Chrome. Learn about keeping Chrome up to date.
- Some apps in the Chrome Web Store are only supported on Chromebooks, and won't work on Windows, Mac, or Linux.
- If you are using a work or school computer, your administrator may have turned off access to Chrome Web Store items. Contact your administrator for help.
If you sign in to Chrome Web Store with an account different from the one you used to sign in to your Chrome browser, you may not be able to access the apps you add.
To make sure you can access the apps you add, sign in to both Chrome and the Chrome Web Store with the same account.
- On the top-right of Chrome Web Store, click your email address.
- In the menu, select Sign in with another account.
- Sign in with the Google Account you use for the Chrome browser.
If you're not sure which account you use for Chrome browser, here's how to check:
- On your browser, click menu .
- Select Settings.
- Under "Sign in," you'll see the email address used to sign in to Chrome.
If you have problems with an app, extension, or theme, you may need to contact the developer directly. Here's how to contact a developer if you have questions or issues about an item:
If you made a purchase with Google Payments, here's how you can contact the developer via email:
- Sign in to Google Payments.
- Click View Order for your purchase.
- At the top of the receipt, click Contact.
- Write your questions and Send email.
Report abuse and copyright infringement
If you find something in the Chrome Web Store that violates the Chrome Web Store Terms of Service, let us know.Report abuse
- In Chrome Web Store, click the item you want to report.
- Click Report Abuse.
- Fill out the form and Submit.
If you think an item in the Chrome Web Store violates a copyright or trademark, please use our online notification form. Our team will review your report and take any necessary action.