Cancel or refund app subscriptions
Refund past charges
If you're using Google Wallet to charge for your app on a recurring basis, you can issue refunds to your subscribers for past charges:
- Sign in to Google Wallet.
- In your Orders inbox, click the number of the order you'd like to refund.
- Click Refund some money.
- Select the appropriate refund reason from the menu.
- Add comments if needed. These comments will appear in the buyer's account.
- If you'd like to process a partial refund, adjust the "Refund amount."
- Click Process refund.
Cancel future charges
To stop charging recurring subscription fees for your app, please contact the Google Wallet team.