To buy apps in Chrome Web Store, you'll need the following:
- A Google Account.
- A Google Payments account with a valid payment method. Check the Google Payments Help Center for more information.
How to buy an app
To buy an app from the Chrome Web Store, click Buy. Learn how to install an app.
An email receipt from Google Payments will confirm your app purchase.Buying app subscriptions
If you buy an app subscription with Google Payments, you will automatically be charged a recurring fee on a monthly or yearly basis.
If a free trial is available, a Try it for free button will appear on the app's page. Click to install the free trial.
- Trials usually don't have all features and functionality of the paid version of the app.
- Trials may be time-based.
To purchase the app, go to the app's page in the Chrome Web Store and click Buy upgrade. Follow the instructions to complete your purchase.
If the app's page says "Uses in-app payments," this means there are optional items or features that can be purchased within the app. Some examples include:
- You can install and launch the item for free, but you need to pay in order to continue using it.
- You get access to some features for free, but you need to pay for more features.