Conflicting accounts alert
You see an alert if you’re signed in to the Chrome Web Store with a Google Account different from the one you used to sign in to your Chrome browser. Your settings and preferences for Chrome are synced to the account that you use to sign in to Chrome. If you sign in to the Chrome Web Store with a different account, you may not be able to access the apps that you add.
To make sure that you can access the apps you add, sign in to both Chrome and the Chrome Web Store with the same account.
Sign in to the Chrome Web Store with the account you use for the Chrome browser
- In the Chrome Web Store, click your email address, located at the top right-hand corner of the page.
- In the menu, select Sign in with another account.
- Sign in with the Google Account you use for the Chrome browser.
Not sure which account you're using for the Chrome browser?
Here’s how you can check:
- In the browser toolbar, click the Chrome menu .
- Select Options (Preferences on Mac and Linux) > Personal Stuff.
- The account you’re using for the browser is listed in the "Sync" section of the page.