Reviews and ratings
Let other users know what you think of an app, extension, or theme by rating it and posting a review on its details page in the Chrome Web Store.
How to leave ratings and reviews
- Install the item that you want to review or rate. Only users who have installed the item can review or rate it.
- Click on the Reviews tab on the item's details page in the store.
- Give a star rating to the item. You need to first give a star rating if you want to leave a review.
- You also have the option to edit or delete your review.
Please follow these policies for your reviews:
- Stay on topic. Comments should be about the application you're reviewing.
- Don't include emails or links to websites or other apps in your review.
- Don't post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post content that is sexually explicit or contains profanity.
- Don't post content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Don't impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
Here are a few other guidelines:
- Keep it readable; don't use excessive capitalization and punctuation.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information.
- Try to include both positives and drawbacks.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use proper grammar and check your spelling.
If you see a comment that doesn't follow these standards, please click the Mark as spam link next to the review.