How to install a theme
See if the Chrome Web Store is available in your location.
To install a theme from the Chrome Web Store, follow these steps:
- Visit the Web Store at http://chrome.google.com/webstore. You can also reach it by clicking the icon in the “Apps” section of the New Tab page.
- Browse or search for the theme you’d like to install.
- On the theme's details page, click the Add to Chrome button.
The theme will be applied immediately to the skin of your browser. If you change your mind, just click Undo in the message that appears at the top of page to go back to your previous theme.
- Sync your themes: Use the sync feature in Google Chrome to use the same theme for Google Chrome across different computers.
- Reset the theme: You can reset the theme back to the original classic blue theme in the Options dialog. Learn how to reset your theme