Install or reset a theme
You can use themes to change the look of your Chrome browser. You’ll find a large selection of themes to choose from at the Chrome Web Store.
Install a theme
- Visit the Chrome Web Store.
- Find the theme you’d like to install by browsing the different categories or by searching for it with the search box.
- On the theme's detail page, click the Free button.
The new theme appears on Chrome right away. If you change your mind, you can get your old theme back immediately. Just click Undo in the message that appears at the top of the page.
Go back to the default Chrome theme
You can go back to the original Chrome theme whenever you want:
- On your browser toolbar, click the Chrome menu .
- Select Settings.
- In the "Appearance" section, click the Reset to default theme button.
You'll now see Chrome's original theme.
See the same theme on different computers
When you sign in to Chrome on any computer using the same Google Account, you’ll see the same theme.