Cancel customer orders
If you're a Google Wallet merchant and need to cancel a customer order, follow these steps:
- Sign in to Google Wallet.
- In your orders inbox, click the number of the order you'd like to cancel.
- Click Cancel entire order.
- Select the reason for cancellation from the menu.
- Add comments as needed. (They'll show up in the customer's Purchase History.)
- Click Cancel order.
- Once you've cancelled an order, the customer will see a "canceled" order status.
- The customer will get an email from Google Wallet, explaining that the order was canceled.
- You cannot undo an order cancellation.
- You'll get the variable part of the transaction fee back, based on the amount you're refunding the customer. Google keeps the flat fee of $0.30.
Learn how to cancel or refund app subscriptions.