To cancel an order using the Google Checkout Merchant Center, follow these steps:
- Sign in to Google Checkout.
- In your orders inbox, click the number of the order you'd like to cancel.
- Click Cancel entire order.
- Select the appropriate cancellation reason from the menu.
- Add comments if needed. These comments will appear in the buyer's Purchase History.
- Click Cancel order.
Things to remember
- A "cancelled" order status will be displayed to the buyer.
- Once an order or part of an order is canceled, it cannot be reinstated.
- Google Checkout will send a cancellation notification email to the buyer indicating that the order has been cancelled.
- Google will return the variable portion of the transaction fee to you, based on the amount you refund to the buyer. We'll retain the flat fee of $0.30.
See information about canceling subscriptions.