Chrome keeps telling me that site can't be reached?
Because I'm trying to do work but every time I need a webpage, I have to sit there and press refresh a billion times before it eventually works, 5-10 minutes later.
- If you are reading this reply on your email, be advised that you cannot reply via email.
- Please come back to the discussion in the forum by clicking on the bottom link in the email instead.
- If you find this reply helpful, make sure to mark it as Best Answer. Doing so will actually help others who have same issue find this post.
- If your still having problems finding an answer to your Google Chrome issues/questions, try using the search bar to see if you can find an answer from the archived threads in the forum
- Feel free to also check out our Google Chrome FAQs for more helpful information on how resolve any new questions or issues you might have.
Thanks for the quick response. What is this "experimental quic protocol". Will disabling it cause me any damage? ie. will I be more prone to malware/virus, will my net be slower etc etc.
This site can’t be reached"
Thanks all - I only get the error in chrome. I also use explorer and firefox, which work fine. The system I am using runs on window 7.
This site can’t be reached
www.domain.com unexpectedly closed the connection.
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.