when I open a new chrome window I get "start.qone8.com" how to I remove this
Operating System (Windows 7/8/Vista/XP, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS):
Extensions (type Chrome:extensions into your omnibox):
when I open a new chrome window by default I get the page as "start.qone8.com" I want to remove it and change this to "google.com". how I can do this
- Open a New Tab page: Opens a fresh new tab.
- Continue where I left off: It opens those tabs which were left by you last time.
- Open a specific page or set of pages: You can set your desired one here by clicking on Set Pages. You just have to provide the URL or web address (as an example: http://www.google.com/).
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.