Removing Google Chrome notification icon from taskbar1 Recommended Answer
1) install alt browser e.g firefox, opera etc
2) import bookmarks to new browser
3) uninstall chrome
works 100% for me and if everyone else on here does the same then maybe google will start to do something about it
- Click the dumb azz bell in the lower right corner of your computer screen - the systray
- In the Notifications Center, click the gear icon on the bottom right corner
- Uncheck the box next to everything.
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.