I can't open any webpages beyond Google, Youtube, and Facebook1 Recommended Answer
- “Resolving proxy…” message
- This webpage is not available” (Network errors 2, 101, 102, 104, 105, 10) Please note: Error 10 - Tends to be 3rd party firewall or AV programs that can’t recognize new updates to Chrome
- “Oops, this link appears broken”
- A page loads as a blank
- Slow to load pages or not at all
- ERR_ACCESS_DENIED and ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE
- Can you confirm your Chrome version?
- Try clearing cache and cookies: Ctrl + shift + Backspace
- Does it also happen in another browser? IE? Firefox?
- Is Chrome allowed in your Anti-virus (AV) and firewall software?
- What happens if you browse Chrome in Incognito: Ctrl + Shift + N ?
- How are you connected to the internet? Through a direct connection or by a proxy? Chrome Menu > Settings > Show Advanced Settings > Change Proxy settings > LAN settings. What do you see?
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.