Windows 8 Mode Partial Black Screen / Chrome won't Uninstall1 Recommended Answer
Unsure which version of Chrome you are using? Type chrome://help into your omnibox (where the URL is). Your version number will be listed there along with the option to update if available.
- before changing the properties, be suere to close the running Chrome process (also if you close the window, the process remain active in Windows, retaining the old properties).
- Change the properties from the Desktop, not from the Start menù.
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.