How to keep bookmarks sorted automatically in alphabetic order WITHOUT having to manually use BookMark Manager!
And don't tell me to use search box, that doesn't fix anything. I can't remember anything about my bookmark then I can't search too.
Please fix this quick.
"bookmarks manager > organize > reorder by title" can't do a things in sub folder. That make it worse.
it isnt only chrome, but how come most browsers (except for opera), dont sort bookmarks automatically ? users have tens of favorites and sorting them automatically is a must. other than the above, here're what we hope :
1. automatic sorting everytime you add a bookmark or add a bookmark folder + subfolders (above)
2. options to automatically sort bookmarks and bookmark-folders on the bookmark bar from left to right. and even slightly more advanced, divide the bookmark bar into sort of 2 areas, 1 for bookmarks and 1 for bookmark folders, and of course an option for each area to automatically sort.
2) Click on "Bookmark manager" (seventh item in the drop-down menu) - your "Bookmark Manager" page will now open in a NEW tab
3) In the left-hand side scroll bar click on ANY item.
4) On the turquoise bar (about a third down the screen, just below the blue box with the star) click on "Organize"
5) Click on "Reorder by title" (third item from bottom) - your bookmarks are immediately rearranged in alphabetical order
You have to do this each time you add a bookmark. Chrome does NOT have an option to automatically sort your bookmarks by alphabetical order.
I also found a lot of duplicate Bookmarks (imported from Firefox) and simply went through deleting the second copy.
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.