Disable "chrome is out of date" popup
- If you read this reply in your email, be advised, you can not reply via email.
- Please come back to this discussion on the forum by clicking on the bottom link in the email.
I'm sure Chrome would update if the computer had access to the internet, but touchscreen is installed in a remote space, without connectivity to LAN or Internet, so Chrome will never update.
I need to find the way to completely hide the pop-up.
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.