Chrome update causes fuzzy text2 Recommended Answers
So just updated to the latest chrome.... wish i hadn't. Before the text we clear and now the text is fuzzy. I've looked for fixes online but none have addressed the issue. I have window 7x64 and have never had any problems with chrome before. Posted below is version and everything.
|36.0.1985.125 (Official Build 283153) m|
|User Agent||Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/36.0.1985.125 Safari/537.36|
|Command Line||"C:\Users\Fisch\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --flag-switches-begin --disable-accelerated-2d-canvas --enable-experimental-canvas-features --flag-switches-end|
|Profile Path||C:\Users\Fisch\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default|
- Please check if you have this same issue on other browsers, such as Firefox, Opera and/or Internet Explorer.
- Please clarify if you've noticed this behavior across all your websites, or only with particular websites.
- Try running these sites via Google Chrome in Incognito Mode. This will temporarily disable your current extensions in case there is a faulty one in there that is interfering with your user experience (Ctrl+Shift+N is the shortcut).
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.