Need people to confirm scroll bug
Steps to repeat:
2) Very quickly after / during, middle click anywhere to activate mouse auto-scrolling
To learn more about the Top Contributor program, please visit the following website:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More [≡] > Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Scroll down to the "System" section.
- And disable "Use hardware acceleration when available"
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.