Mouse Pointer Disappears1 Recommended Answer
Use hardware acceleration when available
Thank you for writing in to the Chrome Browser Forum, happy to have you here!
- Can you confirm that you are running the latest version of Chrome by typing in chrome://version in your address bar? Please check if there is an available update for you here.
- Please also check if you experience the same error on another web browser, such as IE or Firefox? This way, we can confirm if the problem is Chrome-specific.
- Let me know if this occurs with Google Chrome in Incognito Mode. This will temporarily disable your current extensions in case there is a faulty one in there that is interfering with your user experience (Ctrl+Shift+N is the shortcut). Does the behavior change?
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.