Download Interrupted? - I was recently downloading a file and it stopped, showing 'interrupted' in the download box.1 Recommended Answer
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings and scroll down to the "Downloads" section.
- To change the default download location, click Change and select where you'd like your files to be saved.
- If you'd rather choose a specific location for each download, select the "Ask where to save each file before downloading" checkbox.
- In the top-right corner of the browser window, click the Chrome menu .
- Click History and recent tabs > History.
- Select Clear browsing data.
- Uncheck every box but "Download history." It should already be checked for you. Learn more about other types of browsing data you can delete.
- At the top, use the drop-down menu to select the amount of download history you want to delete.
- Click Clear browsing data.
XXXXXXX/0 B, Interrupted (where XXXXXXX = some number, which I am guessing is the file size.
Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit
Chrome beta 12.0.742.60
Clicking a torrent link, shows the file download thing at the bottom, and 2105/0 B , Interrupted.
Larger files work fine.
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.