Facing Chrome.exe-application Error1 Recommended Answer
A couple questions for you:
- Have you updated/been updated to the latest version 0.4.154.25? (see below)
- Are you using Symantect Endpoint Protection? If so, do you have the latest release? (see below)
- What OS and service packs are you running?
Glad it help you guys out!
Logic would dictate that if --no-sandbox makes by system vulnerable to attack when using Chrome and without it, Chrome will "aw, snap", then it tells me two things.
1. Google Chrome's sandbox security sucks!
2. Use another browser.
You got that? I can't surf the net otherwise.
I'm not infected.
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.