F5 button to refresh on Mac OS X Google Chrome1 Recommended Answer
It appears that the F5 button does not refresh the webpage. CTRL+R does, but many people (including myself), are probably used to F5 in most other browsers.
I'm not sure if this is OS specific. Either way, this functionality in Chrome would be very nice.
you guys probably check this
1. Launch "System Preferences"
2. Click the "Keyboard & Mouse" icon
3. Select "Keyboard Shortcuts" tab
4. Hit the little "+" button under the main white area
5. In the little pup-up window select "Google Chrome" as the Application
6. Type in "Reload This Page" in the "Menu Title" field exactly as it appears in the Chrome's View menu (no quotes of course)
7. Click inside the "Keyboard Shortcut" field and hit F5 key (or any desired combination)
8. Restart Chrome to make it work
Hope this helps folks. Let me know. Cheers!
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.