Your profile could not be opened correctly. Full & final fix....1 Recommended Answer
1) Click on the menu icon on the top right corner of your chrome browser
2) On the drop down menu, click the signed in as .......
3) Under users section, click the delete this user button and takes him off away..
4) Restart Google chrome and add the user and Chrome will be in a good shape..
Good luck guys!!!!!
1) Click on the tool icon on the top right corner of your chrome browser
2) Open the drop down menu
1) "signed in to Chrome" option is displayed.
2) When clicked over it, user is redirected to Sign in window.
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.