Shock Wave Plugin crashes
Error Message:"The following plugin has crashed:Shockwave Flash"
Whenever i am playing chess on chesscube it crashes and gives the message: "The following plugin has crashed:Shockwave Flash" It is a new occurrence. It occasionally does the same when playing scrabble on Facebook.
I went into chrome preference and disabled Plug in extensions as suggested in one of the blogs. Hasnt made any difference.
1. In Google Chrome Address Bar, type: chrome://plugins/
2. Disable Flash Player
3. Close all browsers
4. Install Flash Player: http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/install_flash_player.exe
or do the following
5. In Google Chrome Address Bar, type: chrome://plugins/
6. Turn Flash Player back on
If no joy, see if this FAQ will hlep - Flash Player crashing
No joy.guess i will go back to Firefox or IE.thanks for the answer any way
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.