Turn off suggested articles for you
When you open a new tab, you can scroll to find suggested content like articles and unread items from your reading list. If you're signed in to Chrome, suggestions are based on your Web & App activity.
To turn off suggested articles:
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Chrome app .
- At the bottom right, tap More Settings .
- Turn “Article suggestions” off.
Manage suggested articles
- Swipe left or right to remove an article.
- To read articles offline:
- Touch and hold the article
- Tap Read later.