If you’re signed in to Chrome on your Android device, your suggested articles are based on how you interact with your Discover feed as well as your recent Web & App activity.
When you’re signed in to Chrome, you can get article suggestions based on your preferences and interests. For example, if you indicate that you’re not interested in a topic or publisher, you won’t get suggestions from that topic or publisher again. Suggestions are also based on your interactions with the suggested articles (for example, tapping on or scrolling past). Your preferences will be stored in your Google account so that better suggestions are provided to you in the future.
You can manage your interactions stored in your Google account at My Activity.
- To stop getting suggestions based on new activity, next to Discover, tap More Manage Activity, and pause “Web & App Activity.”
- Delete any activity info for Discover.
Manage suggested article interests
Important: You must be signed-in to Chrome to use these features.
- To manage interests for all your suggested articles, tap More Manage interests.
- To let Chrome better know your interests, tap More Not interested in [topic] or Not interested in [publisher].
Turn Discover articles on or off
- On your Android phone, open the Chrome app .
- Open a new tab.
- Next to "Discover," tap More Turn off or Turn on.
Hide or download specific articles
- To remove an article, at the bottom right of the article, tap More Hide Story.
- To read articles offline:
- Touch and hold the article.
- Tap Download link.