Save and view webpage bookmarks
You can save the webpages you’d like to see again by creating bookmarks.
Add a bookmark
On the right side of your address bar, click the Star or Star .
You can also do one of the following:
- At the top right, click More Bookmarks Bookmark this page.
- To the left of the web address, click the icon you see: Lock , Info , or Warning . Drag either one into the bookmarks bar.
- Press Ctrl + d (Windows or Linux) or ⌘ + d (Mac).
See your bookmarks
You can see your bookmarks in three places:
- Bookmarks bar: The bookmarks bar is turned off by default. You can change your settings to show the bookmarks bar on every page.
- Bookmarks menu: To get to this list of bookmarks, click More Bookmarks.
- Bookmark manager: The bookmark manager makes it easy for you to revisit your bookmarks. To get there, click More Bookmarks Bookmark Manager.
Megan is a Google Chrome expert and the author of this help page. Help her improve this article by leaving feedback below.