You can choose to delete existing cookies, allow or block all cookies, and set preferences for certain websites.
What cookies are
Cookies are files created by websites that you visit. They make your online experience easier by saving browsing information. With cookies, sites can keep you signed in, remember your site preferences and give you locally relevant content.
There are two types of cookies:
- First-party cookies are created by the site you visit. The site is shown in the address bar.
- Third-party cookies are created by other sites. These sites own some of the content, like ads or images, that you see on the web page that you visit.
Clear all cookies
If you remove cookies, you'll be signed out of websites and your saved preferences could be deleted.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open Chrome .
- Tap More Settings .
- Tap Privacy and security Clear browsing data.
- Tick Cookies, site data.
- Untick the other items.
- Tap Clear browsing data Clear browsing data.
- Tap Done.