Manage your browsing history
Use the History page to view a list of websites you've ever visited in the last 90 days while using Google Chrome in standard mode. This page doesn't store pages from secure websites, those you've visited in incognito mode, or those you've deleted from your browsing history. If you're signed in to Chrome on multiple devices you will see your browsing history from those signed-in devices. Any changes that you make to your history on one device will be synced to your other signed-in devices automatically.
Open the History page
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select History.
Tips on using the History page
- You can easily clear items from the History page.
- Use the search box at the top of the page or the address bar to search your history.
- To see the pages you've visited in your current browsing session, click and hold down the forward and backward arrows next to address bar.
- To see your most frequently visited sites, open the New Tab page.
- If you've enabled advanced sync encryption only your local browsing history will be visible.
Using a Chrome device at work or school? Your network administrator might disable browsing history, in which case your History page won't list websites you've recently visited. Learn about using a managed Chrome device