Make Chrome your default browser
If you like how Google Chrome works, you can make it your default browser. Links that you click on your computer will automatically open in Google Chrome.
Set Chrome as your default web browser
- On your Android, find Google settings in one of these places (depending on your device):
- Open your device's Settings app. Scroll down and select Google.
- Open a separate app called Google Settings .
- Tap Apps.
- Open your default apps:
- In the top-right, tap Settings . Under 'Default', tap Browser app.
- Tap Advanced Default apps Browser app.
- Tap Chrome .
Megan is a Google Chrome expert and the author of this help page. Help her improve this article by leaving feedback below.