Google Chrome is a fast, free web browser. Before you download, you can check if Chrome supports your operating system and you have all the other system requirements.
Get Google Chrome
Download Chrome for iPhones and iPads.
Chrome is available for:
- iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
- iOS 12 and up
- All languages supported by the App Store
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to Chrome on the App Store.
- Tap Get.
- Tap Install.
- Enter your Apple ID Password and tap OK.
- To start browsing, go to your home screen. Tap the Chrome app .
- You can make Chrome your default browser on your iPhone or iPad. Learn how to make Chrome your default browser.
- To fix problems with your search engine, Flash, pop-ups, or Chrome updates, try to uninstall and reinstall Chrome. Learn how to uninstall Chrome.
After installing Chrome on your iPhone or iPad, find and open it more easily by adding it to your dock:
- Make space by touching and holding an app on the dock.
- Drag the app up, and release it on your homescreen.
- Touch and hold the Chrome app .
- Drag the Chrome app down, and release it on your dock.
- Press the Home button.
If you're on an iPhone 6s or later, you can press deeply on the Chrome app to initiate a new voice search, open a new tab, scan a QR code, or access your most visited sites.