Report a problem or send feedback on Chrome
You can help improve Google Chrome by giving us feedback with any problems you're having on your computer.
- If you haven’t already, open a Chrome browser window on your computer.
- In the top-right, click the Chrome menu
- Click Help and about > Report an issue.
- Add details, including steps to help us re-create the issue you're experiencing.
- Check the boxes if you want to include more information in your report, like a web address, your email address, or a screenshot.
- To submit the report, click the Send feedback.
We appreciate your help! In most cases we won't be able to send you an individual response, but we'll investigate your report and use the information you provide to improve Google Chrome.
Laura is a Google Chrome expert and author of this help page. Leave her feedback about the page.