Share pages and phone calls between devices
You can share pages between your devices when you are signed in and have sync enabled to Chrome on multiple devices.
Share pages with yourself
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- Sign in to your Google account and turn on sync in Chrome .
- Go to the page that you want to share.
- Click the address bar Share .
- Choose a device.
- On your chosen device, you will get a notification about the page that you’ve shared with yourself.
Share a phone call between devices
You can select a phone number on your computer and get the option to make the call from your Android device.
All of your devices between which you want to share must be signed in and synced to Chrome on the same Google account.
- On your computer, open Chrome .
- Select a link for a phone number that you’d like to call.
- In the dialogue, select the device that you’d like to use.
You’ll receive a notification on the device that you’ve selected. Tap the notification, and then make the call from your Android device.