Share pages across your devices
You can share pages between your devices when you are signed-in and have sync enabled to Chrome on multiple devices.
Share pages with yourself
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- Sign in to your Google account and turn on sync in Chrome .
- Go to the page that you want to share.
- Click the address bar Share .
- Choose a device.
- On your chosen device, you will get a notification about the page that you’ve shared with yourself.
Tip: You can also right click on a link or a page Send to your devices.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?