Let Chrome create and save a strong password for your online accounts.
When you want to generate a secure password:
- Turn on sync in Chrome.
- Go to a website and sign up for an account.
- Tap on the password text box.
- Tap Suggest password.
- If you don't find this option, tap Password Suggest password.
- You'll see a preview of the password. To confirm, tap Use suggested password.
- Finish signing up for your account.
If the site does not accept the password, you can change it. If a website doesn't accept a password suggested by Chrome, you can let us know.
Learn more about managing your saved passwords.