Let Chrome create and save a strong password for your online accounts.
- Turn sync on in Chrome.
- Go to a website and sign up for an account.
- Tap on the password text box.
- Tap Suggest strong password.
- If you don't see this option, tap Password Suggest strong password.
- You'll see a preview of the password. To confirm, tap Use password.
- Finish signing up for your account.
Your generated password is automatically saved to your Google Account.Learn more about how to manage your passwords.