Let Chrome create and save a strong password for your online accounts.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- Make sure you’re signed in to Chrome.
- Go to a website and sign up for an account.
- Click the password text box Suggest Strong Password.
- If you don't find this option, right-click the password text box, then click Generate password.
- You'll see a preview of the password. To confirm, click Use suggested password.
- Finish signing up for your account.
Your generated password is automatically saved to your Google Account.
If a website doesn't accept a password suggested by Chrome, let us know.
Learn more about managing your saved passwords.