You can improve your browsing experience using web services. For example, Chrome can use a web service to automatically offer completions for search terms or website addresses you type in the address bar.
Most of these settings are turned on by default, but you can choose which you'd like on or off.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open Chrome .
- Tap More Settings .
- Tap Privacy and Security.
- Tap the feature you want to update:
- Under "Other Devices," turn Handoff on or off. Handoff lets you switch between browsing on your mobile device and browsing on your Mac computer.
- Read the finer details of how we treat your information in our Privacy Notice.
- You can choose which Google features you use in Chrome for more privacy options.
If you use a Chromebook at work or school, your network administrator might apply some of these privacy settings for you, in which case you can't change them yourself. Learn about using a managed Chromebook.
- Change site settings permissions
- Clear browsing data
- Clear cache and cookies
- Manage your ad privacy in Chrome
Read the finer details of how we treat your information in our Privacy Notice.