Chrome lets you connect a website to your Bluetooth and USB devices. For example, if you have a Bluetooth-enabled heart monitor, you can let a website connect to it. Then, the page can record and show information about the monitor.
When to give access to your device
- Open Chrome .
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- Click Privacy and security Site Settings USB devices.
- Select the option you want as your default setting.
Pair a webpage in Chrome with your device
- Connect your devices.
- Bluetooth device: On your computer or phone, make sure Bluetooth is turned on. On the Bluetooth device, turn on "discoverable" mode.
- USB device: Connect your devices using a USB cable.
- In Chrome, open a webpage that can connect to your device.
- Click or tap the page. You'll be asked to add a device.
- Choose a device from the list.
- Choose Pair or Connect.
Troubleshoot Bluetooth pairing problems
If the site can't find your device, make sure that Bluetooth is turned on for your iPhone or iPad.
When both devices have Bluetooth turned on, click Re-scan.
Remove devices connected with Chrome
Bluetooth devices: To remove a website's access to your Bluetooth devices, tap More Reload .