See Chrome shortcuts on iPhone or iPad
On your iPhone or iPad, you can get Chrome shortcuts in the Today view. When you add the Chrome widget, you'll see shortcuts for:
- New Tab
- Voice Search
- Any link copied to your clipboard
- Any nearby Physical Web suggestions
Add Chrome to the Today view
Note: This feature is available on your iPhone (iOS 9 and up) or iPad (iOS 10). The instructions below are for iOS 10.
- On the lock screen of your iPhone or iPad, swipe left to right until you see a list of widgets.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Edit.
- Tap Add Chrome .
- Tap Done. You should see Chrome shortcuts in the Today view.
Megan is a Google Chrome expert and the author of this help page. Help her improve this article by leaving feedback below.