Download & find files on Android
Download files to your Android device using Chrome. When you download something, you can access it through your Downloads app.
- Touch and hold a download link.
- In the menu that appears, touch Save link.
To view downloaded files:
- From a Home or All Apps screen, touch the Downloads icon .
- To open an item, touch it.
- To view earlier downloads, touch headings.
- To share downloads, tick them, touch the Share icon and choose a sharing method from the list.
- To delete downloads, tick them and then touch the Trash icon .
- At the bottom of the screen, touch Sort by size or Sort by date to switch back and forth.
Laura is a Google Chrome expert and author of this help page. Leave her feedback about the page.